kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

good luck to those in the path of the hurricane. living here in buffalo, we just received news that the eye may travel over orchard park on friday around noon. my car will be in the garage, locked up and out of harms way. if it doesn't rain, i heard the weather will be nice, in which case i may go for a swimm.

made it through another class. the prof did compare me to the band on the titanic that kept playing on despite the eminent peril. but that's another story;email me for more info on that. i did find out that i do not adhere to a student centered philosophy. i am quite firm on that.

.... ........and in other news, has anyone heard that Roots song with cody chestnut, "the seed 2.0" ........i can't get it out of my head. it may well be my favorite song of all time in the entire universe.

....more on that later
kennyB

posted by kennyB 16:49
|

| Powered by Blogger

 

...who likes art?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo

i love music and i have an issue with bread

Telepathic Records.com

pour repondre, clique ici

wedding PAGE

mill
ryan's BLOG
behind enemy lines
GPH
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

Past
current
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com