kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

whewwwwwwww,

i finished the paper and it was fairly well received. this grad class is going well. why couldn't under-grad be so easy. my classes at NAZ were so much more difficult. of course, hosting keggers and hitting up the clubs did get in the way, but still, grad classes are wicked simple.

looking forward to dave m. 's new cd. should be a good one. and how about simon and garfunkel??? anyone wanna goto toronto....? lemme know, y'all can crash at my place as it's only a couple hours away. feel free to put comments below, or email me your thoughts.

later
kennyB

posted by kennyB 17:04
|

| Powered by Blogger

 

...who likes art?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo

i love music and i have an issue with bread

Telepathic Records.com

pour repondre, clique ici

wedding PAGE

mill
ryan's BLOG
behind enemy lines
GPH
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

Past
current
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com