kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

HIS LAND IS YOUR LAND, THIS LAND IS MINE


.....got a friend who went to ireLAND this week. lucky bastard. not saying that the song is wrong, i know most of the words to America the Beautiful ....but i guess the grass is always greener on the other side. i just love to experience new things. to explore.

LA FRANCE MON MANQUE


.... ......and of course, this got me missing france again. i'd like to send a big shoutout to my all my peeps from NAZ. for keeping it real over in the land of cheeze and wine. and did i drink the wine. the punch at mcCarten's, and le vin partout! even deb bozza, as dumb and obese as she was, she helped me enjoy my time there. if any of my loyal readers are thinking of going overseas .....or accross the border to canadia .....cuiller les roses de la vie .....go for it~!


more to come......

posted by kennyB 10:17
|

| Powered by Blogger

 

...who likes art?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo

i love music and i have an issue with bread

Telepathic Records.com

pour repondre, clique ici

wedding PAGE

mill
ryan's BLOG
behind enemy lines
GPH
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

Past
current
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com