kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

Friday, February 04, 2005

My uncle passed away last week. It was hard to deal with, but not as hard as i would have thought. It was the first time that someone close to me has died But it was not too difficult and i actually enjoyed meeting with family ... and, not to be corny, but he is better off. following a stroke nearly 10 years ago, he has never been up to full steam. I am very thankful that he was able to make it to my wedding in October.
i'm hoping this will rejuvinate me. i feel more appreciative, not only that i have a great family, but also for little things too. like walking. and art on my walls. not really directly assoctiated with my uncle, but just things i appreciate in life. I guess i feel i'm pretty lucky, and i wanna make my mark in this world. carpe diem they say.

posted by kennyB 10:44
|

| Powered by Blogger

 

...who likes art?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo

i love music and i have an issue with bread

Telepathic Records.com

pour repondre, clique ici

wedding PAGE

mill
ryan's BLOG
behind enemy lines
GPH
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

Past
current
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com