kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

a club for everything is the title of this post .... here's what got me thinking ....


....while at work minute ago, a coworker (("zhris")) was commenting on how bored he was and a guy near me (("dayson")) said, "hey, join the club"! I felt like asking "dayson" where do i sign up? Is there a fee? or can i find information about this club online?!?
does anyone know of such a club...? maybe there is a support group for people bored at work, or a confernce i could attend ... please let me know where to sign up.

Ken

posted by kennyB 13:34
|

| Powered by Blogger

 

...who likes art?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo

i love music and i have an issue with bread

Telepathic Records.com

pour repondre, clique ici

wedding PAGE

mill
ryan's BLOG
behind enemy lines
GPH
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

Past
current
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com