kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

Friday, April 01, 2005


DSC01207
Originally uploaded by artkennyb.
Kate and I decided to share sushi at a friend's house the other nite. What a blast! We kept it simple, just some crab and tuna rolls. We couldn't find any fortune cookies, I even thought about thieving them from wegman's, but they were nowhere to be found. The best part was the wasabi .... especially just after i mixed it up (from the big jar of powder i have) and the smell permeating throughout the house!!!

posted by kennyB 09:55
|

| Powered by Blogger

 

...who likes art?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo

i love music and i have an issue with bread

Telepathic Records.com

pour repondre, clique ici

wedding PAGE

mill
ryan's BLOG
behind enemy lines
GPH
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

Past
current
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com