kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

Saturday, May 21, 2005

A DAY ON THE EDGE
I had a scare w/Mary Ann this morning. I was on my way to work, when I noticed her leg was broken. You can't just drive away to work and not notice how injured she was! I called my wife's office to send someone over to heal it, and they put a temporary cast on the left leg. That part was covered by insurance, with no deductible. So I made it to work ((... only 30min late...)) and had an ok day at the job. But I kept worrying about my lil' baby Mary Ann. What was I going to do? She can't run that fast with the way they fixed her up, so I
m probably going to pay up the wazzooo for another operation. The first place I went to said that they could do nothing, they might be able to fit me in during the week, but possibly not. I called several emergency rooms to see about health care costs for my lil' sweetheart and if they could help her immediately, as I didn't want to wait until Monday. Luckily, a friend recommend this place that does excellent work, and won't charge exorbitant office fees or anything like that. I had to wait like 30-45 min. and then they took her in and she's good as new. ((...and the best part, The whole procedure only cost $13 bucks!!!))
Now, I just have to save up for a blood transfusion

..... stay tuned for details!


posted by kennyB 16:30
|

| Powered by Blogger

 

...who likes art?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo

i love music and i have an issue with bread

Telepathic Records.com

pour repondre, clique ici

wedding PAGE

mill
ryan's BLOG
behind enemy lines
GPH
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

Past
current
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com