kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

Thursday, September 22, 2005

in the sad but funny category:


I was coming out of the grocery store the other day ..... this old lady was looking for a parking spot and she was going up and down the aisles of the parking lot trying to find one up close in the front. As she got near the entrance to the store, she drove squarely straight into the small pedestriean stop sign in the middle of the walkway!!! It bounced back up. She got out of her car for a second, checked out the front of her car, and simply backed up and drove away. just caught me as a funny picture.

posted by kennyB 07:11
|

| Powered by Blogger

 

...who likes art?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo

i love music and i have an issue with bread

Telepathic Records.com

pour repondre, clique ici

wedding PAGE

mill
ryan's BLOG
behind enemy lines
GPH
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

Past
current
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com