kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

kennyb EXTRAVAGANZA

Thursday, October 20, 2005

So Im finally recovered from this weekend. A great friend from college had an extra ticket to the Bills game Sunday against the J-E-T-S Jets, and he brought me along for an experience of a lifetime. Here is what I remember:

Canadian gave me a cup of Jack Daniels

Witnesses at least half a dozen fights (including one confirmed arrest)

Partied for nearly 10 hours beginning at 10 Oclock

Was on camera for News channel 2 (http://www.ballburglar.com/ - http://www.wgrz.com/)

Watched a two hippies construct a fire

Ate a nearly-raw hamburger

Met Kenny and his 1970s Ford Pinto

Drank shots out of a Bowling Ball


posted by kennyB 07:08
|

| Powered by Blogger

 

...who likes art?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo

i love music and i have an issue with bread

Telepathic Records.com

pour repondre, clique ici

wedding PAGE

mill
ryan's BLOG
behind enemy lines
GPH
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

Past
current
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com